Get results even when you can't find an expert to help you.
Whinot makes it easy to find and work with reputable industry experts who deliver custom solutions for your business issue.
How it works
- 1Start a project
- Start a project with short description of your business issue
- Set your own price for the project
- Work with one of our project advisers to pick the right industry expert
- 2Build a team
- Review expert profiles which include a portfolio of advice, solutions and reputation
- Pick a project manager to work independently or lead a project team
- If necessary, the project manager will find additional expertise for the project team
- 3Get results
- Use your private project workroom to monitor progress on your solution
- Get a custom solution for your business issue
- Review your team's performance
There were periods of discussion and interaction between the two of us about how we best allocate our resources against each of the opportunities, what the priorities were, what we needed to focus on now vs. what we might be able to leave behind. It was extremely thorough and very comforting process for me in the early going and right up to the decision point.
Recently solved problemsWomen’s retail cross-promotion strategy with local tutoring business
Benefit: $9,600 (4 new clients for 1 year)
Problem: A new elementary school tutor needed more visibility with moms of elementary school students in her market.
Solution: Developed advertising materials and promoted West End Tutors in the area by partnering with local retailers to offer gift cards to new customers.
Owner at Sankaty Education
- Kyle Hawke: Retail partnership development
Promoting West End Tutors through local retailers is something I had never thought of, but made total sense once Joe and the team presented the idea. The initial advertising led to four new clients for my business.
- Krystal H.
- (Owner, West End Tutors)